« Home | Wanna be Physicist. » | Therapy Issues » | Horoscope for today. » | Snowing this weekend. » | Snow vs MD » | Thanks Bushie! » | Sushi, Pedro and NYC. » | Wake up Baltimore/KEXP » | Get Ready For Iron Chef America! » | Men Just Want Mommy- NY Times Article » 

Monday, January 24, 2005 

What I do all day (when I am not blogging)

Here is a picture of my desk. Guess what I do for a living :)


Look at the picture and guess what you do for a living?

Umm, you vacate your desk to go talk to Noelle or get some coffee or hide from Mike (somewhere where you can still see him, of course) or take a day off.

Jealous are we :P

Nah, I could care less if I had a hiding spot where I could spy on Mike. He's not exactly my type.

I do not spy on Mike! I just like to make sure that when I cut out early or take a break he isn't at his desk. Its not like I stare at his ass when he walks by. Oh wait.....

I know ... if you don't stare at his ass as he's walking away then you can't be certain that he hasn't turned back around and is in need of your attention. And you certainly don't want to be caught ignoring your boss.

Exactly. And the fact that he looks like Kenneth Branaugh doesnt hurt either :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates