« Home | Get Ready For Iron Chef America! » | Men Just Want Mommy- NY Times Article » | More Foamy! » | Screw you Dodge part deux. » | Pick up on this! » | Dont buy a Dodge car. » | My fave song this week. » | Almost blew coca cola out of my nose... » | No motivation today. » | Cause I have nothing better to do. » 

Friday, January 14, 2005 

Wake up Baltimore/KEXP

Lately I have been listening to KEXP a station out of Seattle that is online. I got this link from a craigslist Baltimore. There has been some great sadness by some regarding the changing of the format of a local DC rock station. 99.1 WHFS used to be a pretty good rock station but recently was changed to a Spanish station. Well all the rubes in the greater DC/Baltimore area are up in arms over this. There is a pretty heated discussion about the numbers of Latinos in the area and how they are fucking up the area/country. I for one am glad that there is a mainstream Spanish station in the area. Back in the city there are 2-3 stations on the dial. Wake up Baltimore! The days of your vanilla existence are over!

My favorite song on KEXP

Rory Rides Me Raw- By The Vaselines

Galloping through the morning dew,
There is only one thing that I want to do to you,
And its true that I'm going to do it soon.

Rory rory ride rory
Rory rory ride rory
Rory ride me slowly,
Ride me raw raw raw.

Stride on your back rocking to ride,
I got the feeling we're gonna gallop alright,
And It's true that I'm gonna do it soon.

Galloping through the morning dew,
There's only one thing I that I want to do to you,
And it's true, that I'm gonna to do it soon.
It'll take three to satisfy me,
'Cause I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.

Rory, ride me slowly, ride me true, ride me true.

Its about the singer's old bicycle, you perves!

Was it a bicycle built for two? :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates