« Home | Men Just Want Mommy- NY Times Article » | More Foamy! » | Screw you Dodge part deux. » | Pick up on this! » | Dont buy a Dodge car. » | My fave song this week. » | Almost blew coca cola out of my nose... » | No motivation today. » | Cause I have nothing better to do. » | Cause I'm the Gregster. » 

Friday, January 14, 2005 

Get Ready For Iron Chef America!

I was not really a fan of the original Japanese version because I thought that is was a little too wierd. I never cared for the voice-overs either. But I got hooked on the American version last year when it first came on the Food Network. I thought that it was totally cool that the MC was Alton Brown. He did a great job describing the science behind the dishes and had some great commentary. Now I have something to look forward to on Sunday nights now that football season is just about over.

Battle Schedule
Jan 16
Bobby Flay vs. Rick Bayless
Jan 23
Mario Batali vs. Roberto Trevino
Jan 30
Bobby Flay vs. Ming Tsai
Feb 6
Battle of the Masters
Feb 13
Mario Batali vs. Michael Laiskonis
Feb 20
Masaharu Morimoto vs. Rob Feenie
Feb 27
Bobby Flay vs. Govind Armstrong
Mar 6
Masaharu Morimoto vs. Roberto Donna
Mar 20
Mario Batali vs. Scott Campbell
Mar 27
Battle of the Masters

Here is to hoping that Bobby Flay has a meltdown! This Sunday night at 9pm on Food TV

Can't wait to see Ming Tsai... I enjoy his cook book, and loved his restaurant.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates