« Home | Wake up Baltimore/KEXP » | Get Ready For Iron Chef America! » | Men Just Want Mommy- NY Times Article » | More Foamy! » | Screw you Dodge part deux. » | Pick up on this! » | Dont buy a Dodge car. » | My fave song this week. » | Almost blew coca cola out of my nose... » | No motivation today. » 

Sunday, January 16, 2005 

Sushi, Pedro and NYC.

I finally got some time alone today. It is funny how I forgot how loud and hectic my family can be. I hug out with my cousin last night, we went into the city and she had her very first sushi meal. We were originally going to go to UNO's last night (it's her fave place) as a treat for her bday. But somehow we got to talking about sushi and Jenny mentioned that she had wanted to try it. Luckily we found a place right around the corner that was a very reasonsibly priced sushi restaurant. We both ate like pigs for $25. She loved it. Glad I was there to show her something new. We were planning on hooking up with Mr K's brother, Captain Roger, who was in the city but alas there was some miscommunication and we never did. Maybe sometime soon Captain!

Today I went to the Angelika Theater on W. Houston St to go see the Pedro Almodovar movie "Bad Education". The Daily News said that the movie was at 12:50. Turns out it was at 12 at another theather 6 blocks away. Luckily I found the place and made the movie. Glad I did cause it was really good. I went back to the sushi place for lunch and did some more walking around the city. God home a few hours ago.

Tomorrow I plan on seeing Mr. K. He may make the trek up to the city (and maybe get to see his bro) or I may see him on the way back home. Overall I had a pretty good weekend :)

Glad you had a good weekend. What I really love about NY is that you can switch from one theater showing Bad Education to another, and pick from so many great places to eat.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates