« Home | 50 Things About Me » | Crap-ola! » | New Harry Potter Movie!!!!!!!!! » | Bookophile I am. » | Heed my warning! » | The Final Countdown! » | Butterflies in my stomach. » | During one of our conversations this weekend Mr. K... » | True Love » | Holy Crap I Can See The Floor! » 

Thursday, July 07, 2005 

I have had enough!

Today I read an article that an American Indian trible in Iowa is forbidding one of its members from allowing her child to be adopted by a white couple. Their rationale is that the child is better off living in the tribe because his cultural heritage is in jepardy if adopted by non NAs. Can you believe it? What's next, a African American child's adoption will be haulted because an AA says that the child's culture is at risk? That is ridiculous. If a child can be taken out of a situation where it cannot be taken care of and given to someone who will care for and love the child isnt that what is important? The same this with gay adoption. A shild will not become homosexual if he/she is adopted by a gay couple. What is this world coming to?

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates