« Home | Holy Crap I Can See The Floor! » | Lists and more lists... » | Apartment hunting sucks. » | Horoscope for today » | Happy Father's Day Mr. K! » | So True! » | My favorite new band Antigone Rising. » | Foamy Archive » | Moving to dos.... » | On my way! » 

Sunday, June 26, 2005 

True Love

Me: I think that when I move I am not going to splurge on a cable modem. I can use yours.

Mr K.: Sure.

Me: Maybe I won't even get cable I'll come over and watch tv at your place.

Mr. K: Not during my shows you're not! :)

Ah, don't ever come between a man and his cable.

When I turn on the TV I seek out culture, enrichment, intrigue, mental stimulation, and things that make me better as a person. That or bikinis and car crashes.

All that's really needed for TV:

Explosions, really fast cars, more explosions, Bikinis, and more explosions, machine guns, Bikinis, tanks,

And bikinis...

Take away the bikinis and it's pretty much like a day on the force, eh, Tom?

Well, that and along with the exception of the tanks... Pretty much every day at the 25th police district...

LOL

The 25th? Wow ... you had some fun patrols.

They didn't call it "The Badlands" for nothing... I spent 10 years there...

No wonder I'm in West Virginia looking to be a railroad engineer...

LOL

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates