« Home | Lists and more lists... » | Apartment hunting sucks. » | Horoscope for today » | Happy Father's Day Mr. K! » | So True! » | My favorite new band Antigone Rising. » | Foamy Archive » | Moving to dos.... » | On my way! » | Football Fever! » 

Sunday, June 26, 2005 

Holy Crap I Can See The Floor!

I decided this week to go thru all of my personal papers and purge what I didn't need. By the time I was done there was this huge mound of papers on my office floor. I could barely walk out of the room. I borrowed my shredder from my ex and started tackling the pile. It took a few days to get thru but they are all gone and my floor is back. I got everything in order. The rest of my apartment is still a mess. Ugh.

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates