« Home | During one of our conversations this weekend Mr. K... » | True Love » | Holy Crap I Can See The Floor! » | Lists and more lists... » | Apartment hunting sucks. » | Horoscope for today » | Happy Father's Day Mr. K! » | So True! » | My favorite new band Antigone Rising. » | Foamy Archive » 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 

Butterflies in my stomach.

I am getting ready to go up to Philly this weekend. This time I am going up to look at places to live. I have an appointment with a realtor as well as looking at some places on my own. I have been obsessing over what places to look at for weeks. I can't seem to make up my mind. I am not too thrilled with the fact that I am going to have to choke up more that what I pay now to find a place. I make a decent amount of money and I never seem to have any. (I def have to cut back on shoes). The good news is that I am taking the opportunity to get rid of a bunch of crap that I don't need. I threw out 4 huge bags of trash the other day. I went thru some clothing and shoes. I still have to make my way thru the kitchen and living room. Luckily I still have some time to do that. If I don't post this weekend let me take this time to wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates