« Home | Should I break out my lightning rod? » | Great Start To A Great Year. » | Go Me! » | 2004 Year in Review » | New Cartoon on Illwillpress.com » | Hallefuckinglujah! » | RIP Jerry Orbach » | RANT: Open toe shoes and the chick from the 6th fl... » | Almost 800 hits! Woo-hoo! » | Summer vacation on the brain. » 

Monday, January 03, 2005 

Blog quiz

I got this off of this blog so I cant take credit for it. Yes, it is a slow day at work today. :)

Three names you go by:
Noemi
Bichita
Amorcita

Three screen names you have:
Geomapp
The others I dont use.

Three things you like about yourself:
My eyes
My intellignece
My desire to take chances

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
My weight
My lack of funds
My current living situation

Three parts of your heritage:
Puerto Rican
Spanish
Italian

Three things that scare you:
War
My cat’s nails
Being alone

Three of your everyday essentials:
Jeans
Earrings
Perfume

Three things you are wearing right now:
Jeans
Boots
Earrings

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
U2
The Cure
The Darkness

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Just Like Heaven
Vertigo
1, 2, Step

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
More traveling
Being a bridesmaid
Loving someone unconditionally

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Mind Boggling Sex
Honesty
To be loved for my mind (as well as my body!)

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
Broad shoulders
Height (more than 6’)
Intense eyes

Three things you just can’t do:
Be cruel to animals
Skydive
Not go into a bookstore

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Blogging
Calling Mr. K

Three careers you are considering:
Would wife be a career? Lol.
I like my job and I hope to always be a Geographer.

Three places you’d like to go on vacation:
Puerto Rico
British Isles
Alaska

Three kids’ names:

Don’t plan on having any but these are my favorities:

Audrey
Samantha
Gabriella

Emilio
Christian
Ian

Three things you want to do before you die:
Go to Europe
See all 50 states
See where my mother was born

Three people you’d like to see take this quiz now:
Anyone who reads my blog

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates