« Home | RANT: Open toe shoes and the chick from the 6th fl... » | Almost 800 hits! Woo-hoo! » | Summer vacation on the brain. » | Yankee Memories » | How big of a dork am I? » | Reminiscing. » | So I lied... » | Shout at the Devil! » | RANT! » | TMI? » 

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 

RIP Jerry Orbach

Wow, I just saw that the actor Jerry Orbach died today. I am so sad. I was just watching one of the many Law and Order's last night and it was a particularly good one with him in it. He brought a sense of realism to that show. I loved how he loved to bash his ex wives :) Rest in Peace Lennie Briscoe .

Jerry Orbach Dead
Bio for Jerry Orbach

Memorable Quotes:

Even though you are a taxpayer, you know, we don't actually work for you personally.

Love - a dangerous disease instantly cured by marriage.

Det. Mike Logan: I thought she said she hadn't spoken to her ex in over a year?
Det. Lennie Briscoe: Maybe she got her dates mixed up.
Det. Mike Logan: You remember the last time you talked to your ex?
Det. Lennie Briscoe: July 17, 1994 2:35pm

Law & Order Trivia courtesy of IMDB

Law and Order Sound

Remember: Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates