« Home | Yankee Memories » | How big of a dork am I? » | Reminiscing. » | So I lied... » | Shout at the Devil! » | RANT! » | TMI? » | Yac Donald's? » | More Foamy. » | Great Big Sea. » 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 

Summer vacation on the brain.

I am sitting here at work listening to a DVD that I got from Netflix on Thomas Jefferson. I am listening to it rather than viewing it because it is the type of DVD you dont necessarily need to view. Plus I get to do some work and it is more like a book on tape (or DVD as the case may be). Anyway this DVD reminds me that I want to go to Monticello and UVA this summer. I have been to Colonial Williamsburg twice and I love it but I think that it is time to branch out a bit more into VA. Thomas Jefferson is one of my favorite historical figures (the others are King Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, and Richard the Lionheart). So since I dont see myself going to Europe anytime soon I'll stick to the good old USA. Here is a list of other places I hope to visit this summer:

Charlottesville
Antietam
Boston
Gettysburg
Savannah

Oh and of course New Jersey (and New York too). And Philly on occasion. :)

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates