« Home | Why am I at work? » | If you can't find it on e-bay it doesnt exist. » | What I am thankful for* » | "Stop calling me fat!" » | Wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. » | Census Counts Thanksgiving Consumption » | Say what? » | New Title! » | You say its your BDAY! » | Now I have seen everything. » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Hope Y'all Had A Great Thanksgiving!

Mr. K and I had not one but two Thanksgiving meals last week. I had an early dinner with one of my uncle's and a late afternoon meal with another uncle. It's almost like being the child of divorce. If I hit one and not the other someone is bound to be pissed and I will end up on a shit list. So I make sure that hit both. Mr. K was kind enough to come along for the ride. We ate lots of traditional turkey grub as well as some spanish food. We got to watch some football too. My pumpkin pies went over well :) Sat was little Ms. K's bday so she went off to see a play with Mr. K and I took little Mr. K to a museum. I was beat by the end of the day. Now I am back at work and then off to HQ for the next few days. CIAO!

Ms. N

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates