« Home | Being Puerto Rican /Three Kings Day. » | Adios Tucker. » | Another Ashlee faux pax » | Note to self: Lay off the sleeping pills » | Shower Partner » | I need a do over. » | You ever have one of those days? » | Thank you God! » | Blog quiz » | Should I break out my lightning rod? » 

Friday, January 07, 2005 

Day off/Running Errands.

My work schedule allows me to take every 2nd Friday off. I work what is called an advanced schedule (I work 9 hour days). On these Friday's off I like to take care of errands so that I dont have to do it on the weekends. And since I will not be getting a visit from MR. K I have to keep myself busy. Here is what I plan on doing this weekend.

Go to the gym.
Go to UPS to pickup a package.
Go to The Charles to see "The Motorcycle Diaries".
Hit Either Pier 1 or Bed Bath and Beyond causeI got two gift cards that are burning a hole in my pocket. As a matter of fact I have one to Borders too! YAY!

Saturday I am having a lunch with a friend and we are going to the bead store.

Sunday is for Football and reading the NY Times in my pjs.

Pretty good weekend :)


They have a store for beads? I truly hope you are perhaps referring to the bead section at an arts and crafts store.

Nope, it's an actual store *just* for beads - I've been there.

So have I. Pretty strange place, but if you need beads, there is no better place to go...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates