« Home | Home happenings » | My New Year's Resolutions » | In the nick of time. » | Sunday chores » | Furry Heat Hogs. » | The Cheapo Homeowner. » | All packed in. » | Believe in the power of Santa or Die! » | Candies of Death! » | Check us out on Catster! » 

Thursday, January 18, 2007 

I'm sick of being sick.

I have been sick these past few days so that explains the lack of posts. I still have been busy though here at home. I finished painting the dining room. I used the leftover Silver Sage that I bought from Restoration Hardware. I used it in the downstairs bathroom and still had over half of it leftover. It looks really nice in the dining room. My next room to tackle is the hallway that starts downstairs and heads to the second floor.

I also bought another DVD player for the living room. I was checking out some HTIBs (home theaters in a box) at BJS today and almost made a purchase. I decided against it and got a DVD player instead. This one has a component hook-up and I thought about getting the cables for it but I could not remember if my TV had the correct inputs for it. Turns out it did. I'll pick up the cables at a later date.

So if anyone out there reading this has any suggestions for some speakers,sub woofer and a receiver (I am leaning towards a Denon) drop me a line thru the comments. Please be price conscious since I am on a budget :)

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates