« Home | Two things so far this week. » | Money,money money..... » | Ever feel like this? » | Have I finally grown up? » | 25 Things I do to save money. » | Aww! » | AT TGIF's » | Money website I like. » | My next project. » | Nice try dirtbags. » 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 

There is hope!

Ultimate Financial Diva!
Financial Diva in Training
You are one smart cookie with your finances. You have a plan and know how and when to implement it... which means that you can go ahead and splurge on that Coach purse or those Manolo Blahniks because you know how to not only budget, but have a plan of action for your future. You are the envy of all your ramen-munching friends who can only afford regular coffees, not the grande lattes like you. You are the ultimate financial diva! You go girl!

Find out what kind of finacial diva you are!
at Womens-Finance.com

Take more quizzes courtesy of Womens-Finance!

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates