« Home | Sandal weather » | Noemi Shoes! » | I'm a Cokehead! » | Kitty pics » | I need one of these with my name on it... » | Why I love Tim Gunn! » | Recipe Review: Onion Jam Pizza » | I "heart"Wegmans. » | Ouch! » | 2006 NFL Schedule is out! » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Before I forget!


One more Kitty pic. This is Dude or Doodie as I like to call him.

((((hugs))))) re above.

Re this post (cat pic) : I tried to post this yesterday but blogger ate my comment. Anyway, I was saying: keep the kitty pics coming, I love 'em (though the shoe ones make me want to spend, which is a baaaad thing, heh)! And partly influenced by you, I just bought an iPod on eBay... I'll see how that thingie works once I get it, but ta-daa, I'll finally be joining this century (it's about time)!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates