« Home | Welcome Dude! » | So many things going on... » | Fiji water rules! » | My new baby's daddy! » | So cool! » | "Cause I Love Me Some Joaquin Phoenix". » | Hope Y'all Had A Great Thanksgiving! » | Why am I at work? » | If you can't find it on e-bay it doesnt exist. » | What I am thankful for* » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

Congrats Mr. K!

Mr. K got a posting on OverHeard in NY.com! This took place when he and I went to NYC Thanksgiving Eve to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day floats. We knew instantly that it would be a great addition to the site.

Here in New York We "Learn" Things

Dude: You're not from New York, are you?
Chick: No, I'm not.
Dude: Thought not. You're too nice.
Chick: That's the second time I've heard that today.
-
-82nd & Columbus

Overheard by: Mr. K


Plus check out one of today's entries...

He's Unsure Whether Skeletons Count as Siblings

Guy #1: ...and then I came in and Anne was watching some gay movie with Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix--
Guy #2: Who's River Phoenix?
Guy #1: You know, Joaquin Phoenix's brother.
Guy #2: Joaquin Phoenix has a brother?
Guy #1: I guess...
--A train

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates