« Home | So many things going on... » | Fiji water rules! » | My new baby's daddy! » | So cool! » | "Cause I Love Me Some Joaquin Phoenix". » | Hope Y'all Had A Great Thanksgiving! » | Why am I at work? » | If you can't find it on e-bay it doesnt exist. » | What I am thankful for* » | "Stop calling me fat!" » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

Welcome Dude!


I had an issue with posting Dude's pic yesterday afternoon. So here he is! This pic was taken by his foster mom. Isn't he the cutest! His leg was shaved where they stuck an IV in him. It's his Philly war scar :)

He and Leo are doing fine. They have come to an agreement to share the bed with me. One on either side, no touching, no funny stuff :)

He is ADORABLE!!! Does look a bit like Rhett too.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates