« Home | I need football! » | GMail invites...cheap » | Give me a break. » | Public Service Announcement » | Martha's countdown to freedom! » | Chivalry or Pussy Whipped? » | "Who Needs Sleep?" » | My ingredients » | Let it snow? » | Foamy Rants Again! » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Do men switch teams for the same reason that women do?

A few weeks ago I was talking to a gay friend of mine and she mentioned that she knows many gay women who have "switched teams" because of their frustration with the male species. She stated that there are a lot of bitter lesbians out there who became that way because of men. Now my question is this the same for gay men? Have some men become gay because of women? I have never some across a case but who knows maybe there are some out there. I am not trying to be a smartass when I ask this, just looking for a reason. It seems to me that men (once they have struck out with a woman) just move on the the next one. Eventually they come across a woman (or women as the case may be) that they have worn down with their persual and the woman/women agree to date/marry them (once again as the case may be). Does anyone out there know of a guy who has struck out so often that he got fed up with women and switched teams?

I'm speaking from a straight perspective, but I can't imagine such a thing. We may get frustrated, but to live is to keep trying!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates