« Home | The Onion.com » | Best Valentine Ever. » | Noemi's Wild Kingdom » | Gotta Love Being A Scorpio. » | TGIF! » | "We all have our inner demons". » | Another one. » | Season of Lent. » | Facts about VDay from the US Census Bureau » | Today's horoscope. » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

This or That...

Toilet paper - should the paper be over or under?
I am not that anal (no pun intended) as long as its on the roll I couldn't care less.

Sock Folding - rolled in a ball, folded at the top only or laid together in pairs?
I usually roll mine because if I didn't I would never find them.

Toothpaste - should squeezing be done from the bottom, middle or top?
Bottom. The cheapskate in me needs to be able to squeeze every last drop out.

Commercials - flipper or don't want to risk missing shit-er?
I never really watch commercials, they waste my time.

DVDs and CDs - alphabetical order, some other order or like a discount bin at the local Wal-mart?
If I had the space prob alphabetical right now just getting the right cd into the case is good enough.

Towels - folded a certain way or is folded any way acceptable?
Hmmmm. As long as it fits in my cabinet I guess I don't care.

Socks and Sandals - who cares or serious fashion faux pas?
ACK! Never socks and sandals. Hey, even Jesus knew this was a fashion no-no.

Plastic or wire hangers?
Plastic but wire in a pinch.

What's your sign?
Scorpio.

Do you read your horoscope?
Every freaking day. Multiple ones too.

Ketchup on your fries or on the side to dunk?
Both.

Ketchup on scrambled eggs?
Yup.

Bacon bits or croutons?
Croutons. Artifical bits make me sick.

Boxers or briefs?
On me, neither. On him, boxers :)

You're having a baby and you have no kids. You have to chose boy or girl?
If I had to I say boy. Girls are cute but I have always liked little boys.

Desktop or Laptop?
Laptop.

Prefer cats or dogs?
Meow.

Night owl or morning person?
Morning.

Glasses or contacts?
Both. But not at the same time.

Red Sox or Yankees?
Please! YANKS!

Gay marriage - oh, give me a break or live and let live?
Hey if they want to be as miserable as the heteros more power to them.

Did you vote? Bush or Kerry?
Kerry.

Your family growing up- Brady Bunch or Simpsons?
More like the Bundys.

Benji or Lassie?
Lassie, I had a dog that looked like her.

Rather be single and lonely or married and miserable?
Single with BOB by my side :)

McDonald's or BK?
BK if only for their onion rings.

Britany or Christina?
If it were up to me I'd stick them both on a rocketship set to detonate as soon as they left our atmosphere :)

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates