« Home | Gotta Love Being A Scorpio. » | TGIF! » | "We all have our inner demons". » | Another one. » | Season of Lent. » | Facts about VDay from the US Census Bureau » | Today's horoscope. » | Superbowl Commericals » | Jamal reports to jail and other B'more happenings. » | Sugar Daddy, bring it home. Or what I am listening... » 

Sunday, February 13, 2005 

Noemi's Wild Kingdom

Did you ever watch Jack Hanna's Wild Kingdom as a kid? I used to watch it Sat afternoons after all the cartoons were over. Growing up in my section of Brooklyn there weren't many opportunities to see animals in the wild (that is unless you took a trip to the Bronx Zoo). So Wild Kingdom was the only way that I could experience nature. But I digress, I noticed today that my corydoras (a type of catfish) have once again reproduced. I initially bought four of them about a year ago and they have had three offspring so far. They are going to make me get a bigger tank. I have the five of them in a ten gallon tank with two upside-down catfish and a betta. It is starting to get crowded. A certain someone who shall remain nameless suggested that I let them run amok and let the weaker ones die. But the sucker that I am can't do that. Plus I hate scooping dead fish. SHUDDER. Till I get a new tank looks like they will all have to get along :)

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates