« Home | Under the weather. » | Smell Ya Later Jason Giambi. » | NY Freestyle Music » | Is nothing sacred? » | Ode to Bruce » | My top 5 fave movies » | My stereo is playing... » | Supermodel » | Serious Radio (Sirius Radio) » | Is Ray Lewis a fraud? » 

Thursday, December 09, 2004 

Honor thy mother.

Over the Thanksgiving holiday I came to the conclusion that I would add my mother's first name (Felisa) as my middle name. I was never given a middle name and I always wanted to fill this void with an appropriate name. When I was confirmed I chose the name Gabriella but never adopted it offically. The Saturday after Thanksgiving I drove my cousin Jenny to the cemetary where my mother and grandmother are buried. While we were standing there making chit chat (Jenny and I that is) I blurted out that I was going to take Felisa as my middle name. Jenny thought that was a really cool idea. The more I think about it, the more I like it: Noemi Felisa Mendez. It seems right. Wonder why I never thought of it before. Maybe the timing wasnt right. So I am going to be going to the Baltimore City Courthouse after the holidays to make it official . I will keep everyone posted when it is all done.

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates