« Home | Bitch get somebody your own age. » | Cause you're an asshole. » | Does it really matter? » | Early Birthday Present? » | Help a soldier. » | SPF is your friend! » | Coupling. » | Nosy. » | My monthly horoscope for all you snoops. » | My Fishtank. » 

Sunday, November 14, 2004 

Awake at Night.

I have been having bouts of insomnia lately. I'll wake up at midnight and then can't fall asleep until 4 am. Its fine on the weekends but sucks during the week when I have to get up at 5:30 am for work. So I sit here and surf the web looking for something remotely interesting. Right now I am addicted to the Scott Peterson case. And as far as I am concerned that guy was a douche. Listen we have all had indiscretions and have wanted to off the ex. But listen, NORMAL people can control their feelings. Plus he as sloppy. I hate sloppy criminals. Well, off to bed, my cat is staring at me. I dont know if he's hungry or just asleep. Oh wait, he's eating from the garbage, that answers my question. Night Night readers.

You reap what you sow.

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates