« Home | Pantry Pics » | Home Happenings » | Library Elf » | Thinking about my garden... » | Home Sick » | Site to Check out: Swap-A-DVD.com » | Happy Gobble Day! » | Coming up: My Bday. » | Happy Birthday Mr. K! » | Almost back. » 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 

My morning planning.

Most mornings I am a mess. I am still so groggy from sleep that I usually cant decide what I am going to wear to work. And what I want to wear to work is usually too wrinkled or dirty. Because I am in a time crunch what I have started doing is scheduling a week's worth of outfits. No, I don't have OCD (at least I don't think I do). So far I have done this for two weeks and it has worked really well. During Michael's (craft store) after Xmas sale I picked up some nifty weekly calendars that have magnetic backs. I have one on our fridge that tells everyone what the week's meals are and I use one for my outfit planning. I have two casual days so I can wear jeans and then I plan three work-appropriate outfits. That seemed more manageable for me. The Sunday before the workweek I pick out my clothing, iron and put in a stack in my closet so I can easily fish it out. The planning ahead also gives me a chance to see exactly what I own and cycle thru stuff.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates