« Home | Library Elf » | Thinking about my garden... » | Home Sick » | Site to Check out: Swap-A-DVD.com » | Happy Gobble Day! » | Coming up: My Bday. » | Happy Birthday Mr. K! » | Almost back. » | What a deal! » | Say Hello To My Little Friend. » 

Monday, December 31, 2007 

Home Happenings

Wow can you believe that it is already the end of the year? I just returned to work this week and was sort of disappointed that I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to at home. Then I had a flurry of activity. For Xmas Ms. K and I received a gift certificate to The Container Store from the future in-laws. I used is to put install a much needed pantry. We had a small hallway closet that was really too narrow for a coat closet. Friday night Mr. K removed all the shelving and I patched up the walls. I had two sample paint containers from Restoration Hardware saved so I used them to paint the inside. Mr. K installed the hardware and presto a pantry! It looks great and I was able to get a lot in it, which in turn freed-up space in my small kitchen. I took picture I just have to post-it.


BTW! Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates