« Home | Breadmaker follies » | RIP: The Sopranos » | "Oh marrone, those chompers" » | "This American Life" » | I've Been a Very Bad Bear. » | I'm a celebrity! » | Holly Black » | Home happenings. » | Tornando warnings, think I saw the wicked witch. » | What's happening with me. » 

Thursday, July 05, 2007 

I am Marthatron!

Yesterday afternoon I saw the new Transformers movie with Mr. K, Mr. K's cousin, Ms. CWV, and Mole. It was AWESOME! I had my doubts but they were blasted away by the first 5 minutes of the movie. I actually shivered when I heard Optimus Prime's voice. This morning I read on Wikipedia that there are going to be two more sequels. I emailed this info to my movie going crew and I got the following back from Mole...

hiya marthatron
transform and knit a sweater.

Freaking hilarious!

I am Marthatron!

Thanks Mole.

Labels:

Marthatron was all me - that lil bastard Mole took the credit for it!

Sincerely,
The Buzzinator

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates