« Home | What's happening with me. » | Freaking Hilarious Justin Timberlake SNL skit » | Sending my prayers out... » | Shout out to Mr. K. » | On the road again. » | For Ms. CWV! » | Blades of Glory! » | Dumbasses. » | Too good to be true? » | Happiness is... » 

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 

Tornando warnings, think I saw the wicked witch.

I am halfway thru my final work trip (until the fall anyway). I was in the Venango county area and had a nice lunch in Franklin, PA. There is a good pizza place on the main street and a nice cofee shop. I had a nice hour or so there and then headed back to the hotel to get some work done. Last night we had a Tornando watch and the weather got really nasty here. Apparently something touched down near Oil City (where I had my meeting). I thought about staying in that area when I was planning my trip, I am glad I didn't! That was a rough couple of hours last nite. I cant wait to get back home. There is a Wegman's in Erie (where I will be on Thursday) I am def going to hit that!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates