« Home | LMFAO (aka that's my line). » | For amorcito! » | Happy VDay! » | Johari Window-Borrowed from Muse » | I'm so excited! » | Big Shout Out! » | The Squirrel Strikes Again! » | Happy Valentine's Day To Me! » | Philly Restaurant Week » | Gallery of the Absurb » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 

Philly Rant: Security Guard In My Building

I was gonna start today by posting a Philly Rave but then I had a slight run-in with the security guard in my office building. Here is some background on where I work. Most of the building houses clinics for one of the big hospitals in the area. The floor that I work on houses a few Fed agencies. Since I started working in Philly no one has asked me for any kind of id as I come into the building. But this month this one particular security guard has asked me twice for an id. I let the first one brush off but today he asked me for id and he let a man into the elevator bank and didnt say anything to him! I was effing furious. He makes me dig into my bag and doesnt ask this other guy? I ranted in the elevator and this dude had the nerve to say, "Maybe he just wanted to see your pretty face". Douchebag, he's lucky I didnt slug him.

This pretty little face better get back to work or there won't be anymore secuirty guards to harass her.

LOL! That little power-tripper had better watch out! ;)

You'll have to ask me about the "scissors" incident. I too am in a federal building and "Home Land Security" is performed by a bunch of friggin' idiots.

Ah, the old NYC~Philly friction...

The guy sounds like Barney to me. He's just got to 'nop it in the bud!'

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates