« Home | Maryland, Salisbury, United States » | Out to Lunch » | Romantic Friday. » | Toot Toot! » | Godzilla.... » | "It's for a good cause". » | So long little buddy... » | My feelings exactly! » | Que sera, sera. » | My sentiments exactly » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Shamless Self-Promotion

Hello readers.

I know that I have some out there. Some of you comment and the rest of you lurk. :) Please visit another truly cool blog. It was started by Mr. K's friend Steve and Mr. K and I are come of the usual commentators (well truth be told we are the only commentators that is why we are asking for more readers). Drop by and participate in the ongoing discussions. I am sure you're learn something new or at least get really pissed at one of us!

Back to work....

MsN

Can't pass a chance to get p-o at something, I'll head right over there! ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates