« Home | Kinda Smart? » | Who the hell are you? » | I'm BACK! » | From the "Management" » | Goodbye Mr K! » | Weekend update » | Dodge Drama Part 5 » | New Foamy, Baby! » | Don and Mike Links » | Move over boys here I come!!! » 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

Almost Gone, But Not Quite

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I am sad to be leaving my friends but excited to start something new. Today I got the "Don't Go" from some co-workers. It was nice to hear that because it shows that I have touched some lives (hopefully for some sort of good). I still have some stuff to do before the movers show up. I transported my fish and some other things to Mr. K's. (Don't forget to feed them everyday, honey!). I am making my last phone calls to tie up loose strings. I am getting emails from my new office so I am combing through those while trying to finishing up stuff at my current job too. I still have to take my midterm tomorrow so I need to brush up on that. I will be relieved when it is all over and I am sitting in my new cube. Crap, where did that come from? I am happy to sit in a cube? Well at least I not be sharing it and I will finally mave left MD. WOO HOO!

Feed them EVERY day? Ummm, yeah, that's what I've been doing shoochkins. No worries here.

I usually eat fish... Not feed them...

Only kidding...

Good luck in Philly. I was going to reccomend a great place for cheesesteaks, but my favorite place closed :(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates