« Home | Goodbye Mr K! » | Weekend update » | Dodge Drama Part 5 » | New Foamy, Baby! » | Don and Mike Links » | Move over boys here I come!!! » | Buongiorno! » | Total shock.... » | Here's Your Sign. » | Pearls Before Swine. » 

Saturday, July 30, 2005 

From the "Management"

I am borrowing this post from a blog that I read on a regular basis. It sums up my feelings towards blogging and those who read blogs.

So many people are changing blog addresses... some because of blog stalkers, some because of real life, some because the author feels like they really can't speak freely on their own blog...
I've wrestled with the last one myself.
Just let me take a moment to clarify *my* blog...
The key word here is MY.
My blog is like my brain "on paper"
This is my scared space, the place I write my thoughts, not for the reader, but for me.
Getting things out helps me get perspective sometimes, it is a place I can vent without it having an effect in my real life... this is where I can write both truth and lies, I write about things as I see them... which may not necessarily be accurate from the perspective of another.
It is where I can write my feelings and emotions which will change at my whim...
I may be mad today and happy tomorrow and that is OK...
I don't write to offend, but it may.
I don't write to hurt, but it can.
I don't write to entertain, but sometimes it's too damn funny to leave it in my head.
I write about deep issues and shallow ones... sometimes it reflects my actual self, other times it does not.
Please don't take anything I say here too seriously or to heart...
These are simply the things that clatter around in my brain in any given moment.

From Today's Addiction

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates