« Home | Restless... » | Favorite Blogs 1 » | I have died and gone to heaven! » | Dodge Drama Part 4 » | Math I can understand. » | Tasty Cake. » | Horoscopes? » | What Is Your Life Path Number? » | More Sailing Pics » | Sailing Pics. » 

Thursday, May 05, 2005 

Comfort Food

I had one of my famous panic attacks on the way home today. It wasn't the traffic it was a reaction to how low my bank account was. I can never seem to make enough money no matter what I do. Thank god I had enough to cover the unexpected car expense last week. Anyway, I needed something to calm me down or I was going to do some serious damage to my car or to myself. I decided that I needed something to eat. I have food issues and I use food to calm me down. The think that did the trick for me today was Ramen noodles. Cheap (low bank account) and filling. Hey, there is enough sodium there to kill a small animal but it did the trick for me. I stopped by the supermarket on the way home from work. They were 6 for a dollar. Woo Hoo! MMM ramen noodles...

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates