« Home | I'm back! » | Leave you with this... » | Must have summer shoes. » | I'm a Label Whore! » | So cheap its practically free! » | Great Weekend! » | Today's Horoscope » | Not a victim anymore. » | I've been a bad bad girl... » | I'm HADES! » 

Sunday, April 10, 2005 

Sunday happenings.

I picked up the cat from the cat sitter today and added three new fish to my tank. Very exiting day. I did discover that Leo enjoys garlic mashed potatoes. He was meowing like crazy as I was heating some up for lunch. So much that I was willing to do anything to get him to stop. I gave him some potatoes which he promptly licked off of my finger. Satisfied, he walked out of the kitchen. Wierdo. Other than that not much else is going on. Went to the gym this morning and I have all of the windows open in my apt to enjoy the beautiful weather outside. Next on my list: taking a nap :)

Mmmmm cheese fries....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates