« Home | I'm HADES! » | Get a move on already! » | Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the ... » | Animal testing is bad! » | Where's the kitty? » | MMM Joaquin! » | Holy Awkward Batman! » | Can't wait to go home! » | Punctuation is powerful!!! » | "I'm all out of candies!" » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 

I've been a bad bad girl...

Yesterday I took a quick trip to Walmart to get some of those really cheap lunch containers. I didn't really feel like going home so I wandered around the store a bit. Bad idea. I came across the bedding section and saw this really cool comforter set. Now I need a new comforter set like I need a hole in the head but the price was right and I loved the pattern so I bought it. It totally made my day! I felt justified in buying it because right now I am going through all of my stuff doing some spring cleaning. Anything I haven't worn in the past season is going to be donated. Plus with the possiblity of me moving I am trying to downsize. So much for buying a new bed, I have enough linen for 6 full sized beds! What can I say I like variety :)

Ooh! You naughty girl! Whatever shall we do to you?

You know, every time I try to downsize I wind up buying more stuff, too. Sort of like the way I gain weight every time I diet. And the more I watch my spending, the more I wind up spending.

LOL...

While you're downsising, I'm trying to get more stuff at this point... I'd like a new comforter set. I've got one set of sheets and they're pretty thread-bare...

But enjoy!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates