« Home | Sunny Day! » | Lord Knows I Need It. » | Wide Awake In Baltimore » | This one is for you Moley! » | Had to share. » | Procrastination.... » | Because I cant get enough Alton Brown. » | More random things about me. » | Hump Day. » | Frankly My Dear I Don't Give A Damn. » 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 

Teleworking

There is a federal initiative in place that states that federal agencies should have teleworking programs for their employees. This fall I signed up for the program and until recently have not heard a thing about when I can start. A coworker of mine mentioned this during a staff meeting and my branch chief said that he didnt know what the "official" Division policy was on when we could start. Yesterday I asked him again about the teleworking option. His boss (and our assistant Assistant Div. Chief) just happened to walk into his office during our conversation. "T" said that he wasnt sure if they were supposed to forward out paperwork up the ladder of command before people can start. How very typical of our agency. No one knows what the heck is going on and who is in charge. I went back to my desk and informed (emailed really) my boss that starting next week I was going to be teleworking every Wed. That is unless I heard otherwise from him. So far I haven't heard squat. So as far as I am concerned I am teleworking every Wed. So there!

OPM FAQ on Teleworking

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates