« Home | Get rid of that clutter! » | Thank you. Mr. Trump! » | The Final Four! » | Good News Alaska! » | Speaking about respect..... » | A little more respect for the Cowboys. » | I guess when he made me he was smirking. » | Mobile Blogging » | Not the kind of gift I was hoping for. » | My own Project Runway. » 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 

Your day too will come.

What is the purpose of having children if you are not going to treat them with respect and love? Someone, who shall remain nameless but we all know who this individual is, has two children. One that is doted over while the other is virtually ignored. This asshole is too selfish to realize that damage that they are doing. Either that or this person couldn't care less. I hope that one day you get what is coming to you. I'll be the bitch in the background laughing and pointing.

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates