« Home | Greetings from the Great White North! » | Ciao for now! » | Happy Birthday to my little man! » | I leave you with this! » | Cupcake Ipod Cozy! » | What happened to Superman? » | I need a vacation. » | Coney Island or Bust? » | Viv Pickle news » | Mt. Laurel, NJ reader busted. » 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 

Going Back To Jersey....

Good lord! I called the catsitter today to let them know that I was on my way home tomorrow and to see how things went with the boys. Do you know what he told me? That he didnt see them for 2 days because he FORGOT! I am so paranoid about anything having to do with my cats and this dude tells me that he didnt have them on the schedule? AAARRRGGGHHHH!

Things are ok now, he wont charge me for the visits and he was going to see them tonite and tomorrow morning. I cant wait to be back home and to kiss and hug my kitties!

See you on the flip side!

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates