« Home | Protest Song. » | Pumpkin Pie Part 2 » | How'd ya find me? » | Pumpkin Pie Tales » | New Year's Day After Party Breakfast Stories » | What a way to start the year! » | End of Year Wrap-Up. » | You'll Shoot Your Eye Out! » | Merry Xmas Ya'll! » | Awwwww. » 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 

Philly celebrity sighting?


This afternoon I went to a walk on Chestnut St and walked in front of the Omni hotel. I saw either Chip or his brother Pepper Foster from the Style Network show"The Look For Less". It was definately him as I have watched that show so many times there was no way that I would have mistaken him. The only problem is that I am not sure which one it was. I remember that he was wearing the ugliest checked slip on shoes. Kinda like the ones that Sean Penn wore on "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" but there were pink and blue checked. From the pic you can see why I didnt know which one it was, they are like bookends! He was no bigger than 5 feet tall and really small. He looked totally out of place standing in front of the hotel. I just kept walking by minding my own business.

Enjoyed your blog. Glad to see that you are proud to be 30... You go gurl.

They could be twins. Really, how would you know which is which from afar?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates