« Home | Blast from the Past. » | Cheesy 90 songs! » | Dear Reader from Old Bridge, NJ » | What I have been up to lately » | DC Pics » | Exploding Teeth! » | Favorite Blogs 2 » | Philly here I come! » | The big meeting. » | MMM Bacon. » 

Friday, June 03, 2005 

Frida is dying!

Just came back from my mechanic this morning and he informed me that my car's (named Frida, more on that later) coolant system is going to start leaking soon. He said that he thinks it will start leaking sometime this winter and that it will cost me $1000 to fix it. He suggested that I trade the car in before that happens. I really can't do that now as I dont think that I will get more that $1500 for the car and I still have $3000 that I owe on it. DOH! Plus next year I really want to work on buying a home. I am going to have to start putting money away and just wait till the system goes. I am hoping that it doesnt happen for a while. With my impending move to Philly next month I know that I am going to be driving it a lot less so lets hope that puts a band-aid on the situation.

(I call my car Frida because she has a car bra and its looks like the artist Frida Kahlo's unibrow. Plus I love Frida Kahlo so it seemed fitting).

If anyone wants to make a donation to the "Save the Frida" fund send a paypal payment to hockeygrrl75@yahoo.com Frida and I thank you in advance :)

About me

  • I'm DivineMsN
  • From Land of the Jersey Hair, New Joisey, United States
  • NYC girl who has away for awhile but somehow managed to make it back across the Mason-Dixon Line. Now living in NJ at least for the foreseeable future.
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Snarkspot
  • Girl on Film
  • No More Me. Ice Guy
  • UrbanMuse
  • Confessions of a Woman on the Verge
  • You're Shitting Me, Right?
  • Confessions of the Koog
  • Blogging Project Runway
  • Craftster
  • Four Four
  • Project Rungay
  • Boston Gal's Open Wallet
  • Saving Advice.com
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Catster

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hockeygrrl75 tagged with catones. Make your own badge here.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates